The doctors provide maternity care clinics. We aim to provide continuity of care for our patients in close liaison with the midwives and obstetrics teams throughout the ante-natal and post-natal period.
Post-natal checks are offered 8 weeks after delivery, and the baby is examined at that time prior to the first vaccination.
Vaccinations recommended in pregnancy are;
- Seasonal flu vaccine available from October to March
- Pertussis (whooping cough) vaccine from 16 weeks.
- Online Services
- Adult Immunisation
- Local Services and Self Referrals
- Nurse Clinics
- Travel Advice
- Anti-Coagulation Clinic
- Cervical Cancer – HPV Vaccination
- Child Health
- Childhood Immunisations
- Contraception and Sexual Health (CASH)
- Coronary Heart Disease Clinic (CHD)
- Diabetic Clinic
- Emergency Contraception
- Health Checks
- Hypertension Clinic
- On The Day Appointments
- Pneumonia/Influenza Vaccinations
- Respiratory Clinic
- Well Women Clinic